Friday, November 19, 2004

Not a great last few days

I have had the last few days off work. I still wound up checking work email and responding to stuff. But not as much as I would have otherwise. I have another kidney stone. Ryan was in an accident and crashed his car into a tree. Luckily he is fine, but the car is probably totalled. I wanted to get a picture of it in the ditch smashed into the tree with the rear wheels in the air, but I didn't bring a camera. It is a good idea to bring cameras to accident sites, since you can record skidmarks and other evidence. And take pics of crashed cars.

I have been spending a lot of time with Cowboy, who has been especially flatulent lately. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds you got quite an exciting (cough) life. Specialy with a special dog. Kidney stones stink... not that I would know. I've never smelt one. Is that uncomfortable. I have ADHD some I'm all happy today.
-THE Rooster Ruler
AKA Maggie

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home