Saturday, January 15, 2005

surgery on mon

On Monday I get to go to the hospital to have the doctor remove a bladder stone. The thing is 3.5 cm which is quite large. When I saw the Xray I was very surprised. It looks like I swallowed a quarter. I am trying to get a digital image of it somehow. We still have no idea why the sucker formed.

It is free floating in the bladder, so when it boinks around in there it can cause some pain/bleeding. When I was at Disneyworld I went on a lot of rides that flipped me this way and that, or exerted a lot of Gs. I went on the cool roller coaster simulator where you design your own roller coaster and then get in a maching the flips you around as if you were really riding it. I did it about ten times, and every time we tried to make a really extreme coaster design with lots of loops and corkscrews and so on. After about the fourth day of Disneyworld things were really bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home