Saturday, December 18, 2004

Turf Wars

I was dropping off some laundry in Max' room when I found the door closed and the following warnings were posted:



Heading back to Sophie's room, I found that a counterattack had already taken place:



Wow. I never thought the conflict would escalate over whether one was a supporter of flowers. Looks like there is also a bit of tension over whether one supports the skull and crossbones. This one is really tough one for me since I like flowers, but I also think that the Jolly Roger is sort of cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger It'sallaboutbeingHaley said...

Funny thing, Max had to help Sophia with spelling some of the words. I wondered why she wanted to know how to spell 'only'.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Steven Bach said...

Max is nine and Sophie is six. I have recently found out that Max actually helped Sophie with the spelling of 'enter' and a few other words she wasn't sure about.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home